If the profile of our students is relevant to your international activities, you could recruit a student for a placement.
To find out more about the skills acquired by our students during their studies and placements, visit the following pages:
To find out more about the practical aspects of the fourth year placement and end-of-course internship, visit the following pages:
Work placement during fourth year or at the end of third year
- Six-month work placement in third year (in a Spanish, German or Chinese-speaking country or Italy) relevant to the student's skills in translation and international relations.
- Six-month industry placement in fourth year (in a Spanish, German or Chinese-speaking country or Italy) relevant to the student's skills in translation and international relations.
These placements are regulated by a tripartite agreement between the host organisation, the student and the School.
- Six-month end-of-course internship at the end of the fifth year in France or anywhere in the world and relevant to the student's skills in translation or international relations. This internship can be regulated by a placement agreement, a fixed-term or permanent contract, or a contract for 'Volontariat International en Entreprise', an overseas work experience programme sponsored by the French government.
- France : Fabienne Hernandez
- English-speaking countries : Catherine Baléon
- German-speaking countries : Gudrun Margotton
- Spanish-speaking countries : Francis Buil
- Asia : Julien Marilier
- Italy : Sabrina Masotti