- Understanding organisational issues (human resources, organisational strategy and the sociology of organisations)
- Organising and managing:
Flows of people: expatriation/inpatriation, offshore outsourcing and events management
Flows of goods and services to or from an organisation: international trade, transport and import/export
Flows of information: internal communications (between multicultural teams) or external communications (with international partners or competitors) - researching, gathering, analysing and distributing accurate, precise and relevant information.
- Facilitating and organising:
the logistics of moving people, services and goods between countries
communications and logistics for international events
communication between organisations located in different countries and with different cultures - such as partners, clients and potential clients - as well as distributing and exchanging information
- Setting up and monitoring international business intelligence systems
- Good understanding of company operations and international specifics and issues.
- Ability to operate in three working languages in a professional environment in both writing and speaking: the student's native language plus two foreign languages.
- Ability to communicate effectively on behalf of an organisation in speech and writing in both the student's native and foreign languages, with an awareness of the specifics and techniques of cross-cultural international communication.
- Ability to research, process and distribute information in the student's native language as well as foreign languages.
- Knowledge of import/export rules and techniques.
- Knowledge of international law on the movement of people, information, goods and services.
- International project officer (research and data processing skills)
- Trilingual export assistant (import/export skills)
- International project communications assistant (communications and event management skills)
- International project manager
- International business development officer
- International communications officer
- International public relations officer
- International events designer/organiser
- International co-operation or research officer
- Tour manager
The ESTRI Alumni Association can help graduates finding a job. The vast majority of students find a job within six months of graduating.
Access Sitemap Directories Credits