Studying in France
- Have read the admission conditions of the selected programme, accept its requirements and correspond to the profile
- Validated a diploma equivalent to the required admission level: For an entry in 1st year for example, you must provide proof of degree or certification equivalent to the A levels. For a parallel admission in 2nd or 3th year, the diploma is approved if the program is meeting the requirements of ESTRI on the content and the level. Following documents must be provided:
- Photocopy of the diploma
- Translation in French certified by a sworn/approved translator or by competent foreign or French authority.
- Speak following languages
- German / Spanish /Italian / Chinese
- Have at least level B1 in each language in 1st year, C1 or more in 4th year:
- French: level C1 minimum in 1st year, C2 in 4th and 5th year
- English: level B1 minimum in 1st year, C1 in 4th year
- German / Spanish / Italian / Chinese: level B1 minimum in 1st year, C1 in 4th year.
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) of the University of Cambridge or/and language tests might be asked.
- Attend an individual assessment interview (in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year)
The admission procedures for foreign students residing outside the European Union and not belonging to ESTRI's partner university are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years old on January 1st following the entry into the 1st year of the undergraduate programme
- Obtain a student visa in France: this administrative procedure is student's responsibility
- Obtain a visa for the mandatory internship abroad: this administrative process is student's responsibility
- Submit a DAP - preliminary application - before 30 January preceding the academic year of admission. Only students wishing to integrate in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year at ESTRI are concerned by this request. Students wishing to join ESTRI for 4th or 5th year (2nd cycle) do not have to submit the DAP.
Please fill in the online application form after completing the DAP: