ESTRI International School of the Catholic University of Lyon, ESTRI trains nearly 400 students each year in international communication management.
ESTRI, is also the 1st Cambridge approved examination centre in the Rhône-Alpes region, it prepares and passes exams and the LINGUASKILL tests within the confines of its two Campuses.
The UCLy is labeled "Bienvenue en France". Awarded by Campus France, this label guarantees the quality of the reception reserved for international students.
OBJECTIVES AND PUBLIC
This programme is dedicated to international students aiming at reaching level B2 in English. The level required to integrate the programme is level B1.
- Reinforcement and development of oral and written skills in English
- Grammar, conjugation, vocabulary, pronunciation, and conversation
- Intercultural awareness training on issues specific to French culture
- Introduction to and practice of the LINGUASKILL BUSINESS TEST : listening and reading skills
BENEFITS OF EFFECTIVE
- Approach to intercultural specificities through examples of realistic situations
- Teaching based on a university methodology which consists in the development of learning strategies (note taking, fast and efficient reading, language test familiarisation)
- Context-relevant learning
- Native English-speaking, certified teachers
Passing of the LINGUASKILL Business TEST scheduled at the end of the training with in our examination centre. The date will be communicated at the start of the training. The passage of the Cambridge B2 - FIRST diploma is possible according to the calendar of official exams of the University of Cambridge Assessment English
Consult the calendars on: ESTRI International Exam Centre
ORGANISATION OF THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
64 hours of lessons in general and business English face to face associated with e.learning activities and supervised activities. The program is organized in intensive sessions over one month on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. face-to-face. The afternoons are free, this time must be devoted by the students to personal work (supervised activities, e-learning content, group work ...) for better assimilation and application of knowledge.
Duration & Location
1 month from July 15 to August 18, 2020
UCLy / ESTRI - Campus Carnot, 23 place Carnot, Lyon 2e - France
€ 1,200-price reserved for international students of UCLy (Public price € 1,440)
The price of the training includes the price of the official LINGUASKILL BUSINESS TEST