BLOCK 01: TRANSLATION
- Translate legal documents: court decisions, insurance documents, tenders...
- Translate technical documents: technical data sheets, safety data sheets, user manuals, etc.
- Translate scientific and medical documents: research articles, clinical cases, medication leaflets, etc.
- Locate software interfaces: mobile applications, website, multimedia supports....
- Review translations and ensure quality control of deliverables
- Conduct a transcreation project
BLOCK 02: INTERPRETATION
- Sight translate a slideshow
- Conduct a liaison interpretation mission
- Master the Voice Over technique
BLOCK 03: Management of technological tools
- Master the various automatic translation tools
- Develop translation memories (CAT)
- Improve CAT skills with Studio
- Integrate translations into communication supports (DTP)
- Post edit the pre-translated documents from TA
- Manage the terminology databases (CAT)
BLOCK 04: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Conduct a mission of liaison interpretation
- Provide strategic recommendations to an organization for a translation project
- Manage a translation project as a freelance
- Manage a translation project in an agency
- Approche clients
- Master methods and tools to optimize customer relations
BLOCK 05: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Build a company
- Develop customer portfolio
BLOCK 06: EXPERIENCE FEEDBACK
- Go on a professional end-of-studies mission in France or abroad in a company or a communication agency
- Carry out a professional internship abroad in a company or communication agency
- Write a thesis on the current situation and future prospects
- Write a professional internship report